[eepro100] Re: problem with manual speed setting

Kallol Biswas kallol@bugula.fpk.hp.com
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 11:42:39 EDT

The value of MDI reg#2 is 0x2a8, and reg#3 is 0x154, PHYs is
an embedded 82555 card with Rev4 on an 82559.

The driver is mine, and I use a similar command as your mii-diag
to set speed manually.

I did reset the PHYS before setting the speed. Only link does not
come up if previous speed was 10Mbps and current setting is 100Mbps.