Dual Intel InBusiness

Matt_Domsch@Dell.com Matt_Domsch@Dell.com
Wed May 3 13:44:02 2000

Mine had PCI device ID 0x0030.  Others have device ID 0x0029.  If you're
using the 1.09t driver, just add yours to the table of supported cards.
lspci will tell you what numbers to put in.
Thanks,
Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: Anthony Dean [mailto:adean@microcenter.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2000 10:03 AM
To: linux-eepro100@beowulf.gsfc.nasa.gov
Subject: Dual Intel InBusiness

Hello,
    I have a system dual processor system with dual "InBusiness" NICs.
Intel's site says they use the 82559 chip.  I've tried both the the e100
driver from intel and the eepro100 driver but neither work.  The eepro
just says no device found and the e100 saves device/resource busy.
Anyone with any experience with this?

Thanks,
Anthony