Compaq NC3122

Dieter Sattler DSattler@SyTec-Systems.de
Tue Feb 22 07:16:34 2000

------_=_NextPart_000_01BF7D2E.C59B7040

Hello,

we have some Compaq NC3122 Dual Port 10/100 TX PCI Ethernet Board.
This boards are build with the Intel 82558 Chip Set. We want to configure
Adaptive load balancing with Linux. Is this supported with this chip set. If
this feature is not supported, do you plan support for a newer version?

Thanks in advance

Best Regards
Dieter Sattler

------_=_NextPart_000_01BF7D2E.C59B7040
	filename="Sattler, Dieter (E-Mail).vcf"

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Sattler;Dieter;;Herr
FN:Dieter Sattler (E-Mail)
ORG:SyTec Computer Serviceteam GmbH
TEL;WORK;VOICE:+49 (06182) 9237-13
TEL;WORK;FAX:+49 (06182) 9237-29
ADR;WORK:;;Giselastra=DFe 4;Seligenstadt;;63500;Deutschland
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=3DQUOTED-PRINTABLE:Giselastra=3DDFe =
4=3D0D=3D0ASeligenstadt 63500=3D0D=3D0ADeutschland
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:DSattler@SyTec-Systems.de
REV:20000120T174944Z
END:VCARD

------_=_NextPart_000_01BF7D2E.C59B7040--