[eepro100] Need Serious Help w/ eepro100 Driver/card

Alvin Oga aoga@Mail.Linux-Consulting.com
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 18:41:35 -0800 (PST)

hi ya rob...

pick up the "patched" eepro100.c from my site..
http://www.linux-1u.net/MotherBoard/eepro100.c

just save the old one ( ../linux-2.2.14/drivers/net/eepro100.c ) you
have....and use the one from above in its place

have fun
alvin
http://www.linux-1u.net

most of the cooling fans are too high....we claim you need about 0.75 or
more of air space above the fan and the top of the 1U cover... which
leaves about 0.25" or so for the height of the fan including heatsink...
- other 0.5" or so is the gap for mounting the motherboard and cpu socket

we have cooling fans suitable for 1U chassis....celeron or p3...
- problem is that the 1U chassis is misdesigned in some cases...
  so a cooling fan might not help ???
	- cooling fans are around $12.50 each....for the cpu one...
	- our chassis has 3 more side cooling fans to cool down the P3cpus