[eepro100] Desperate plea for 1.09t :)

richard@iguana.co.nz richard@iguana.co.nz
Sun, 20 Aug 2000 19:17:17 +1000 (EST)

Hello, I was just wondering if anyone has a copy of the 1.09t driver, or a
later version that will compile successfully with 2.3.37 (None of the
eepro100 drivers I could find currently released will compile under 2.3.37
due to structural changes), yes I'm aware that nobody in their right mind
would be supporting this particular kernel revision, and I absolutely will
upgrade very soon, however at this stage its a known-good configuration
which has proved very reliable, but I lost my copy of the eepro driver I
was using with it and the one that comes with it by default has issues, so
if anyone would happen to have the 1.09t driver lying around and could
mail it to me it'd be most appreciated, it'll give me a week to give the
upgrade system some proper stress-testing.

Richard.