eepro100.c v1.09p/q

Mark Hagger mhagger@dera.gov.uk
Fri Sep 17 04:14:10 1999

On Fri, 17 Sep 1999, kellyo@us.ibm.com wrote:
> on the 2.0.36 version of the kernel.  We tried using a new version 1.09Q, but
> could not get it to compile.  Are there other files that we need for the 2.0.36
> kernel version?  I saw that it was for v2.3 so I wasn't sure if it would also
> work for 2.0.36.  Any info on where I can get a more updated driver?

I too have no idea if this latest version is actually suitable for older kernel
subversions, I have managed to get v1.09p to compile under 2.2.12, although
when booting it  seemed to decide that there were in fact 8 of these cards
(eth0 to eth7) which was somewhat suspicious.

You do need to add in pci-netif.c and pci-netif.h to the drivers/net directory
to have any hope of it compiling though (both available from the same place as
you got the eepro100-1.09q.c from).

Mark