'Me too' on the transmit timeout, also need 1.05 driver

Robert von Bismarck rvb@petrel.ch
Thu Oct 7 07:56:08 1999

Switches do make a difference. We use cisco Catalyst 2924XL here, and we get
the infamous "Transmit timed out.." messages as well.. we did not have those
on the Catalyst 19xx series, but of course those are 10B-T switches...
We tried the same board on a 3Com SuperStackII switch, and it works
flawlessly, we could not keep the switch though...

--
Robert von Bismarck
Network Systems Engineer