EE PRO/10+ problem

Kirk Shrewsbury shrews@post.harvard.edu
Tue Nov 16 17:59:53 1999

I am trying to bring up Red Hat LINUX on an IBM 330-P75 personal
computer. It has an Intel EtherExpress PRO/10+ card, according to the
win95 device manager. When I boot up from the LINUX diskette, then
select the EE PRO/100B driver, I get an error message "/tmp/eepro100.o:
init_module: Device or resource busy". I tried the other two Intel
drivers available in the list with the same result.

Can anyone give me a hint what might be wrong?

Thanks,

Kirk Shrewsbury

"Remember, gravity isn't just a good idea. It's the law."

Kirk Shrewsbury (4.1.408A)  shrews@post.harvard.edu
6929 N. Lakewood Ave.       voice:        +1 918-590-3101
Tulsa, OK 74117
USA

Internet: http://www.netcom.com/~shrews/standards.html
MCI WorldCom Intranet: http://tmn.wcom.com/nmag