"Transmit timed out" error. Bad hardware?

Mark Hagger mhagger@dera.gov.uk
Fri Nov 12 03:43:17 1999

This one did mystify me a bit, but the rational that I came to was that the
underlying system was not able to feed information to the card/driver fast
enough to cause any problems.  Later kernels that presumably started to
optimise this area then started to show problems.

Well, that's my guess anyway.

Mark

--
Mark Hagger                                Tel: 01305 212803
DERA Winfrith, Winfrith Technology Centre  Fax: 01305 212103