New version of eepro100-diag.c (ref: IBM 82559 board)

kellyo@us.ibm.com kellyo@us.ibm.com
Sat Jun 26 08:11:04 1999

Here's the new output.  We also powered off and unplugged the device (read
info about PnP devices giving this result) and
ran it again, but got the same results.

eepro100-diag.c:v0.08 6/25/99 Donald Becker (becker@cesdis.gsfc.nasa.gov)
Index #1: Found a Intel 82557 EtherExpressPro100B adapter at 0xf3eff000.
EEPROM address size probe returns 0xfffffff.
EEPROM contents:
  ffff ffff ffff ffff ffff ffff ffff ffff
  ffff ffff ffff ffff ffff ffff ffff ffff
  ffff ffff ffff ffff ffff ffff ffff ffff
  ffff ffff ffff ffff ffff ffff ffff ffff
  ffff ffff ffff ffff ffff ffff ffff ffff
  ffff ffff ffff ffff ffff ffff ffff ffff
  ffff ffff ffff ffff ffff ffff ffff ffff
  ffff ffff ffff ffff ffff ffff ffff ffff
 The EEPROM checksum (should be 0xbaba) is 0xffc0.
Intel EtherExpress Pro 10/100 EEPROM contents:
  Station address FF:FF:FF:FF:FF:FF.
  Board assembly ffffff-255, Physical connectors present: RJ45 BNC AUI MII
  Primary interface chip i82555 PHY #-1.
    Secondary interface chip i82555, PHY -1.

Kelly O'Brien    -   AT&T Global Network Services
Spectrum 3446    Tampa, Florida
Office: 813-878-3817  (t/l 427)
Lotus Notes ID:    kellyo@IBMUS
Internet:                  kellyo@us.ibm.com
VM:                          kellyo at ibmusm37

                  "Don't let your knowledge be limited by what you already
know." - me

Donald Becker <becker@cesdis.gsfc.nasa.gov> on 06/25/99 10:58:05 AM