New test verion of the eepro100.c available.

Zivago 'Jaeman' Lee zivago@ziff.net
Thu Jul 15 13:07:32 1999

Donald,

I put in the new driver in our SMP system with 1 Intel NICs, and after 2
days, we get the same messages:

Jul 15 09:50:50 www19 kernel: eth0: Trying to restart the transmitter...
Jul 15 09:50:55 www19 kernel: eth0: Transmit timed out: status 0050  0090 at 54847948/54847961 command 000c0000.

I will try removing the 2nd NIC to see if that might solve the problem.

--
Zivago 'Jaeman' Lee
z@ziff.net