eepro100.c

kellyo@us.ibm.com kellyo@us.ibm.com
Wed Jul 7 19:47:31 1999

Donald,
     I got the driver and installed on 6 machines with both 82558 and 82559
chips and it is working well.  Thanks for all your help!  It is REALLY
appreciated!

Thanks again,
     Kelly O'Brien -- Remote access development

Kelly O'Brien    -   AT&T Global Network Services
Spectrum 3446    Tampa, Florida
Office: 813-878-3817  (t/l 427)
Lotus Notes ID:    kellyo@IBMUS
Internet:                  kellyo@us.ibm.com
VM:                          kellyo at ibmusm37

                  "Don't let your knowledge be limited by what you already
know." - me

Donald Becker <becker@cesdis1.gsfc.nasa.gov> on 07/06/99 06:51:22 PM