Two Intel Pro/100+ Management Adapters from Intel for $40

Jon Christiansen jon_christiansen@yahoo.com
Tue Apr 13 13:59:17 1999

I did get the Linux  module loaded and successfully got a IP address
with the NIC via DHCP, unfortunately (well, for you, not for me) I left
for (and still am on) vacation until Monday, and was not able to do any
performance testing, but 2 for $40, you can't beat the deal... even if
we need to work on performance tuning the driver.

    -Jon