Two Intel Pro/100+ Management Adapters from Intel for $40

Jon Christiansen jon_christiansen@yahoo.com
Thu Apr 8 16:26:49 1999

I dunno.  Sounds like their e-commerce software is glitchy.... I
successfully only ordered the two cards last week, was told 4-6 weeks
and got it in 5 days.  Something like $6 tax for me (NY) and they
didn't charge shipping.

Total bill was like $45 or so.

Offer is supposed to be good until April 30th.

No kidding.... try their web site again, I just tried again and was
able to order just the cards just fine. (I didn't go ALL the way
through and enter my credit card info, but I went to checkout with only
the cards in my shopping cart)

   -Jon

http://209.210.98.58/network/selected.asp?CategoryID=68&ProductID=385&Parent