pc server 325 (IBM) onboard ethernet

Academic Root root@www.academic.marist.edu
Tue Jul 28 09:18:14 1998

Its not a card, its the onboard controller.  But yes, its showing up in the
/proc/pci

  Bus  1, device   5, function  0:
    Ethernet controller: AMD 79C970 (rev 37).
      Medium devsel.  Fast back-to-back capable.  IRQ 14.  Master Capable.  Late

ncy=144.  Min Gnt=18.Max Lat=255.
      I/O at 0x3100.
      Non-prefetchable 32 bit memory at 0x60001000.

This driver should work on it, no?

--
                 _
 _ __ ___   ___ | |_    root@www.academic.marist.edu
| '__/ _ \ / _ \| __|   http://www.academic.marist.edu
|_|  \___/ \___/ \__|   Marist College Academic Webserver