[bproc]Where can I find bproc kernel patches for 2.2.18 or 2.2.19

Morris Law morris@hkbu.edu.hk
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 12:06:54 +0800

Dear bproc users,

I am a newbie in bproc.
I have tried installing scyld beowulf cluster.  Now I would like to
start over
from scratch.  I have installed pure RH6.2 and upgraded to kernel to
2.2.18.
I would like to get the latest version of bproc which have kernel
patches for
linux kernel 2.2.18 or high.  But the latest version released in last
week only
contain patch from 2.2.17.  Actually, I am seeking for bproc which will
run
kernel 2.4.3 since it support large memory size.
If you have any tricks, please mail me or post in the mailing list.

Thanks in advance

Morris Law
Assistant Computer Officer
Science Faculty