[bproc]Announce: BProc website

Erik Arjan Hendriks erik@hendriks.cx
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 18:45:06 -0400

I've setup BProc as a project on sourceforge.  All the BProc tarballs
are available for download there.  There are also some partially
finished online docs and a simple website there.

You can get at it all from:
http://bproc.sourceforge.net

What prompted me to look into hosting on Sourceforge is that I no
longer work for Scyld Computing.  I want to keep my projects safely
out of reach of corporate interests with a demonstrated capacity to
piss me off.

As far as what's going on now: I have a few bugfix patches in front of
me and I plan to put out BProc 2.2.1 sometime in the near future.  I'm
also working on the next rev in my spare time.  So far, the big
feature there is debugger support for remote processes.

- Erik