[Beowulf] batch systems connection

John Hearns hearnsj at googlemail.com
Tue May 29 08:07:37 PDT 2018

Prentice - duuuh of course.   As I remember Redhat changed the place where
a source RPM places its source files.
It was under /usr/src  I think it now unpacks locally under roots home
directory.

Once can also unpack the files from an RPM using:
rpm2cpio  packagename.rpm | cpio -idv

I cant rememberif that exactly works with a source RPM, but it should.