[Beowulf] Project Natick

Jonathan Engwall engwalljonathanthereal at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 18:25:46 PDT 2018

The whitepaper describes an association between elements of an image with
elements that surround that element.
The black stripes on a tiger for example distinguish from all the other
orange animals. If there are any.
They call this a CNN.
The fpga stores data on a chip, but the servers have teslas. So I don't
have a guess what an fpga might look like.