[Beowulf] Infiniband switch topology display

Alex Chekholko alex at calicolabs.com
Tue Jan 16 09:18:43 PST 2018

Hi John,

My Mellanox knowledge is some years out of date, but Mellanox makes a
proprietary and expensive monitoring tool with a GUI.  I believe it has a
30-day trial mode, so you can install it and try it.  And I think it
displays a graphical view of your topology.

But typically you would just use ibnetdiscover, e.g.
https://community.mellanox.com/docs/DOC-2379

Regards,
Alex