[Beowulf] ipoib routing

John Hearns hearnsj at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 11 22:58:45 PST 2018

Chris, we are talking about exactly the same hardware here.
If you opened one up there was a SATA DOM which contained the OS and the
configuration script.
For the record, the partition table on the SATA DOM had been erased by
shall we say an injudicious network boot.
I used the live Systsm Rescue CD http://www.system-rescue-cd.org/   This
has a utility which will scan a disk and restore partition tables.
My advice - always have a copy of this handy.