[Beowulf] No HTTPS for the mailman interface

Jonathan Aquilina jaquilina at eagleeyet.net
Sun Dec 9 00:06:56 PST 2018

Hi Chris,

If there is anything that I can do to help do let me know __

Good Luck on your new venture

Regards,
Jonathan

On 03/12/2018, 16:03, "Beowulf on behalf of Chris Samuel" <beowulf-bounces at beowulf.org on behalf of chris at csamuel.org> wrote:

    On 2/12/18 10:43 pm, jaquilina at eagleeyet.net wrote:

    > I know Chris is away, but dont you guys feel like there should be an SSL
    > certificate on the mailman interface as right now it is sending all
    > credentials over http.

    Don't worry, I've been wanting to do this for ages. From memory (no
    access at the moment) port 443 is blocked by some firewall config I
    don't have access to.

    Now I'll be in the Bay area making contact with someone at Penguin
    who can help me with this should hopefully be easier.. (crosses fingers)

    Thanks for the reminder!

    All the best,
    Chris