[Beowulf] No HTTPS for the mailman interface

Chris Samuel chris at csamuel.org
Mon Dec 3 07:02:12 PST 2018

On 2/12/18 10:43 pm, jaquilina at eagleeyet.net wrote:

> I know Chris is away, but dont you guys feel like there should be an SSL
> certificate on the mailman interface as right now it is sending all
> credentials over http.

Don't worry, I've been wanting to do this for ages. From memory (no
access at the moment) port 443 is blocked by some firewall config I
don't have access to.

Now I'll be in the Bay area making contact with someone at Penguin
who can help me with this should hopefully be easier.. (crosses fingers)

Thanks for the reminder!

All the best,
Chris