[Beowulf] Varying performance across identical cluster nodes.

Joe Landman joe.landman at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 11:45:41 PDT 2017

FWIW:  I gave up on NFS boot a while ago, due in part to problems with
performance that were hard to track down.  The environment I created to
do completely ramboot boots at scale, allows me to pivot to NFS if
desired (boot time switch).  But I rarely use that.  Pure ramboot has
been a joy to work with as compared to NFS.