[Beowulf] help with cables

Lux, Jim (337K) james.p.lux at jpl.nasa.gov
Sat Nov 25 12:11:19 PST 2017

a long bamboo skewer also works, and conveniently it’s an insulator, and available in packs of 50.

{These too, can be used to encourage good behavior on the part of your user base, much like the dental probe, but without the need to drill a hole first. And they’re biodegradable!, and you can carry them through the TSA checkpoint}

James Lux, P.E.
Task Manager, DHFR Space Testbed
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
4800 Oak Grove Drive, MS 161-213