[Beowulf] Register article on Epyc

Scott Atchley e.scott.atchley at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 08:27:53 PDT 2017

The single socket versions make sense for storage boxes that can use RDMA.
You can have two EDR ports out the front using 16 lanes each. For the
storage, you can have 32-64 lanes internally or out the back for NVMe. You
even have enough lanes for two ports of HDR, when it is ready, and 48-64
lanes for the storage.