[Beowulf] Thoughts on git?

Faraz Hussain info at feacluster.com
Thu Dec 21 08:30:28 PST 2017

Thanks for all the replies. I am following the tutorial from the
Stanford page. I still think a simple bash script that uses rsyc could
handle what I need. But since everyone is using git, I should learn
that.

It seems only "git clone" always works as I expect. The other commands
always give errors, i.e add, push, pull, commit..  Since I am only the
"developer" of my script, it will take more time to ingrain this
source control mentality :-)