[Beowulf] How to debug slow compute node?

Faraz Hussain info at feacluster.com
Thu Aug 10 11:29:46 PDT 2017

Thanks for the tips! Unfortunately, I am not seeing anything in
/var/log of interest. The mcelog service is not enabled.  I do not see
anything /proc/interrupts either.

I will look into full power down , memtester and firmare update. It is
a blade. We do not have Intel cluster checker, but we have DRAC ( Dell
Remote Access Controller ). I just logged in there and everything
checks out, i.e memory, power etc.