[Beowulf] more automatic building

Olli-Pekka Lehto olli-pekka.lehto at csc.fi
Thu Sep 29 04:33:53 PDT 2016

We have our latest cluster software stack for a distributed set of clusters built on Ansible:
https://github.com/CSC-IT-Center-for-Science/fgci-ansible

A recent presentation at the SLURM User Group on Ansiblizing SLURM:
https://gitpitch.com/CSC-IT-Center-for-Science/ansible-role-slurm/gitpitch

I see benefits also in being able to share playbooks and collaborate on improving them with other teams in our organization and the Universities, even ones working in non-HPC areas.

Best regards,
Olli-Pekka
--
Olli-Pekka Lehto