[Beowulf] User notification of new software on the cluster

Brian Oborn linuxpunk at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 19:50:14 PDT 2016

I have to give a shout-out to Rocket.Chat as the platform that my dev group
eventually settled on for messaging. We were put off by the cost of Slack
and fed up with XMPP, but Rocket.Chat has been working great for us as a
free alternative. We're even looking to use it for our internal
videoconferencing.

Brian Oborn