[Beowulf] Any pointers to the what the fields in the sysfs for infiniband are?

Christopher Samuel samuel at unimelb.edu.au
Thu Jun 16 16:28:50 PDT 2016

On 13/06/16 10:34, Joe Landman wrote:

> I am working on extracting meaningful data on various components for our
> monitoring tools, and realized that I don't have a good writeup anywhere
> (other than the source) of what the fields are.  Anyone have or know of
> such a writeup?

The best I've been able to find for you with a quick Google are these
Oracle documents that define the meanings of various SNMP MIB entries
for their IB switches:

https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E19197-01/835-0784-05/z40000061964587.html
https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E36265_01/html/E36266/z40000061891278.html

The IETF also has a draft, but that doesn't seem to have as much
information.. :-/

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipoib-perf-mgmt-agent-mib-04

Best of luck!
Chris