[Beowulf] curiosity killed the cat

John Hearns John.Hearns at xma.co.uk
Thu Jun 2 01:42:42 PDT 2016

If anyone is interested in infrastructures using Ethernet like that,  have a look at JASMIN int he UK

http://www.ceda.ac.uk/projects/jasmin/
http://www.channelweb.co.uk/crn-uk/news/2339003/viglen-scents-hpc-success-with-gbp4m-jasmin-deal

Mellanox switching with 10Gbps to the edge and a rather large 40Gbps core infrastructure.
Put some of the switches in with my own fair hands!