[Beowulf] Administrivia: Happy seasonal festival of your choice (or not, as the case may be)

Christopher Samuel samuel at unimelb.edu.au
Thu Dec 22 21:26:41 PST 2016

Hi all,

I'm just finishing up the last day of the year here and so wanted to say
thanks to everyone who has (or will, given there's a few days left yet)
contributed to the Beowulf list over 2016.

As I write this there are 1,532 subscribers to the list, which is quite
a community.  I hope you all have a peaceful break (those of you who
are) and those who are working through I hope everything goes according
to plan. :-)

All the best for 2017.

Chris