[Beowulf] Would anyone be willing to lend me a bit of support?

Darren Wise darren at wisecorp.co.uk
Wed Aug 10 21:23:50 PDT 2016

Heya folks,
This is my first post to the group, I was wondering if anyone could lend me a hand..
I have followed an installation method which has worked a treat so far, if a little outdated.
But none the less it's all installed and configured to what I assume is correct, ive even gone as far to disable ufw, even the firewall on the nodes and the router here at home but still I cannot get mpd? Mpich to I assume start handing out even the examples to be compiled for testing.
I wanted to keep this short so have not gone in to any depth here regarding the method of install, OS or anything an this is solely not to bore you with my first post.
So I'm just touching base and looking around for some helpful folks before we go further in to the abyss of even getting to the bottom of this saga.