[Beowulf] urgent: cost of fire suppression?

John Hearns hearnsj at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 19 23:57:28 PDT 2016

Tim, the water mist type systems looked interesting - and are claimed to do
no damage.

There is also a university HPC data centre in a rival city to yours not far
away, where the server room has argon injected to keep the oxygen level
below the point where combustion is not supported.
You can work in the server room, but are not allowed to be alone in the
building.
I worked in there many years ago.