[Beowulf] Building Diskless Beowulf Cluster?

Mohammed Ghadiyali m786g at live.co.uk
Mon Nov 23 02:16:26 PST 2015

Respected Members,
I am a research scholar at Physics Department of University of Mumbai. I am currently planning to build a small beowulf cluster for computational material science, using Old computer hardware.
I have been studying the guideline available on the internet but all of them are very old and each one of them has a different procedure of building and configuring the cluster, e.g.
1. http://www.jncasr.ac.in/sagar/cluster_doc/bheema.html2. http://fm4dd.com/electronics/linux-cluster/3. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/EasyUbuntuClustering/UbuntuKerrighedClusterGuide4. http://www.stevekellylab.com/resources/cluster5. http://www.calvin.edu/~adams/research/microwulf/and lot others.
Can some one suggest me which one I should be following or Guidelines of creating the cluster.
Regards,Ghadiyali Mohammed Kader.