[Beowulf] Cluster networking/OSs

Skylar Thompson skylar.thompson at gmail.com
Fri May 8 21:15:52 PDT 2015

Hi Trevor,

I'm another BCCD developer. Since we target lower-end clusters, we don't
support Infiniband, although as a Debian-based distribution it wouldn't be
hard to install. Most of the software we support is pedagogical in nature -
N-body simulations, numerical methods, etc. Our emphasis is on making BCCD
easy to use for non-computer people, so we're not targeting the high-end at
all.

Skylar