[Beowulf] big read triggers migration and slow memory IO?

Prentice Bisbal prentice.bisbal at rutgers.edu
Thu Jul 9 08:57:32 PDT 2015

A couple friends of mine attended Red Hat Summit 2015 and said this talk
on performance analysis and tuning was very good. I haven't watched it
myself, since it's 2 hours long and I haven't found a 2-hr block to set
aside for it yet, but I trust the sources who recommended it to me.

Maybe it contains some tips that might help you out with your problem.

https://youtu.be/ckarvGJE8Qc

Prentice Bisbal
Systems Programmer/Administrator
Office of Instructional and Research Technology
Rutgers University
http://oirt.rutgers.edu