[Beowulf] Beowulf list running on autopilot over the holidays

Christopher Samuel samuel at unimelb.edu.au
Wed Dec 23 21:55:34 PST 2015

Hi all,

It's almost 5pm on 24th December and so the University of Melbourne is
about to close down for the year & I'll be trying not to look at my work
email too much over the break, so the Beowulf list will be running on
autopilot until I'm back on January 4th.

Have a good seasonal festival of your choice and all the best for 2016.

Take care,
Chris (Beowulf list admin)