[Beowulf] The 2014 Beowulf Bash

Christopher Samuel samuel at unimelb.edu.au
Wed Nov 12 14:45:45 PST 2014

On 05/11/14 08:48, Nathan Pimental wrote:

> Wish I could be there, but maybe in five years or so, once I'm outa
> school 'n' stuff. Have fun!

Good luck with it!

> Will any clusters be on display?

Not at the Beowulf bash (aside from clusters of people), but at SC14
itself there is a massive show floor with an awful lot of gear there.
It's quite an experience and well worth getting to at least once.  The
show floor has more (wired) bandwidth that many small nations I'd say.

All the best,
Chris