[Beowulf] SC14 website scheduling issues

Prentice Bisbal prentice.bisbal at rutgers.edu
Wed Nov 12 13:47:41 PST 2014

Beowulfers,

If you're planning your schedule for SC14 by using the online schedule
to add events to your calendar, be very careful -  I was just doing that
using Google Calendar, and found that many of the events were added to
my calendar with the wrong date/time information. For example, some
times were off by several hours, even when I correct for the time zone
difference, and some events would span multiple days. I've added 20+
events this afternoon, and now, I'll have to go through them all and
check the info on my calendar vs. what the website says.

--
Prentice