No subject

Thu Jun 12 22:07:40 PDT 2014

interconnects, but we have so far not been able to find any such (official)
results for Myrinet products. If they were available it could be expected of us
to use them when we try to compare products. In their absence we must rely on
and trust helpful individuals that have access to Myrinet systems for the numbers.
If you can direct us at an official resource with such numbers we would be very
grateful.

By the way, this type of performance numbers for the latest release of our
software is not on our web site yet, but it's on its way. The numbers for previous
releases can be found in the performance section on www.scali.com

Sincerely,
Øystein

--