No subject

Thu Jun 12 22:07:40 PDT 2014

One part of the cluster would act as a dictionary,
one part would act as a grammar/comprehension manager, for the original as well as
the translated text,
one part would act as a "contextuator", a process remaining largely TBD
one part would act as supervisor (having AI capabilities & learning procedures
etc.)

We have now defined a 4 part set of algorithms, all of which, I'm sure, can
benefit from process migration.

Recently, a friend of mine tested a translation software (a very good one by
today's standards) between English & French. The sentence "Germanium is a good
semi conductor" came out as "L'allemand est un mauvais chef d'orchestre"... as I
said, its all in the context.

Cheers, Al