[Beowulf] job scheduler and health monitoring system

reza azimi reza.c.azimi at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 12:36:58 PST 2014

hello guys,

I'm looking for a state of art job scheduler and health monitoring for my
beowulf cluster and due to my research I've found many of them which made
me confused. Can you help or recommend me the ones which are very hot and
they are using in industry?
I have lm-sensors package on my servers and wanna a health monitoring
program which record the temp as well, all I found are mainly record
resource utilization.
Our workload are mainly MPI based benchmarks and we want to test some
hadoop benchmarks in future.

Regards
Reza