[Beowulf] LSI Megaraid stalls system on very high IO?

Dimitris Zilaskos dimitrisz at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 09:58:27 PDT 2014

Hi,

I hope your issue has been resolved meanwhile. I had a somehow similar
mixed experience with Dell branded LSI controllers. It would appear
that some models are just not fit for particular workloads. I have put
some information in our blog at
http://www.gridpp.rl.ac.uk/blog/2013/06/14/lsi-1068e-issues-understood-and-resolved/

Cheers,

Dimitris