[Beowulf] ELK query "Elasticsearch, logstash and Kibana"

Matt Hurd matthurd at acm.org
Sat Aug 9 23:07:38 PDT 2014

Apologies, you may have misunderstood. I have nanoseconds via network
captures (in pcap-ng etc) but the ELK stack AFAIK only copes with
milliseconds which makes it problematic. ELK looks lovely, but without
nanosecond support it doesn't work for many people with similar needs to
myself. Though I may be missing something and it has nanosecond support
hidden in there somewhere which is what I was asking about.

Kind regards,

--Matt.