[Beowulf] ELK query "Elasticsearch, logstash and Kibana"

Walid walid.shaari at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 10:48:27 PDT 2014

Hi,

I am interested to see if any one is already using ELK for HPC related
logs. i would like to know more about what metrics, information, reports
they are generating and logstash patterns, filters, any groks used. I have
just started working on this starting with the configuration management
side of systems, however i see huge potential for people who can not afford
to have splunk, I am thinking scheduler, interconnect, GPFS, provisioning,
system logs, job tractability, metrics from accounting file, profiling,
better failure management and visualisation.

kind regards

Walid