[Beowulf] Docker in HPC

John Hearns hearnsj at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 29 08:41:39 PST 2013

On 29 November 2013 16:13, Kevin Van Workum <vanw+beowulf at sabalcore.com>
wrote:

This reminds me of an idea I had years ago to start two new scientific
journals. One called, "The Journal of Reproducible Research" and it's evil
brother, "The Journal of  Irreproducible  Research".

The Journal of Irreproducible Results is here http://www.jir.com/

Both you and Joe make a good point. I read an article  recently which
reported that a large proportion of research papers have never been
reproduced - since it
is not really furthering the career, or upping the count of high impact
papers for a researcher to simply reproduce someone elses paper.
However reproducibility is at the heart of he scientific method.
This might have been the article, not sure.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/03/28/us-science-cancer-idUSBRE82R12P20120328