[Beowulf] El Reg: AMD reveals potent parallel processing breakthrough

Vincent Diepeveen diep at xs4all.nl
Sun May 12 08:29:21 PDT 2013

On May 12, 2013, at 4:07 PM, Lux, Jim (337C) wrote:

> On 5/12/13 4:01 AM, "Vincent Diepeveen" <diep at xs4all.nl> wrote:
>
>> You find it a cool idea to learn students how to drive a moped and to
>> steer well with a moped
>> in order to let them understand the problems of how to fly an
>> airplane, meanwhile at home they got a car?
>>
>> They will never respect you in this manner, and they are da*** right
>> doing that.

[SNIP] <lawnmoyers and such>

Jim,

If you want to train a new jetfighter pilot, you're going to just
give them a course how to drive a moped,
and after they can drive a moped, you are going to give them a pilot
license and wave good bye to
them: "good luck to you flying your own Cessna".

You gotta be joking with what you write here.