[Beowulf] just an idea

Alex Chekholko alex.chekholko at gmail.com
Mon May 6 22:45:51 PDT 2013

Hi Jonathan,

I think the answer is, "if you don't already know that you need that
kind of hardware, then you don't need that kind of hardware".  It's
similar to HP's Moonshot product.  It's developed by HP directly in
response to the needs of certain customers.  If you're not already one
of those customers, you are unlikely to find this configuration
useful.

Some more discussion: http://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1200935

Regards,
Alex